If you are new to blogger/ blogspot then you may have difficulty that how to create new posts on blogger/blogspot. You will be confused that from where I should begin to create my first post. So don’t worry, it is very simple and easy to create new post in blogger. if you don’t have any account, first you need to create account on blogger. If you have already created an account on blogger then you can create posts there.
Following are useful steps for creating new posts on blogger.
- First go to Blogger.
- Then you have to Sign in to Blogger. It is situated on the upper corner of the blogger window. As you signed in, you will see a new window. This is actually the dashboard of blogger.
3. Click on New post, on the dashboard. It present on the top of the screen, but slightly at the left corner. After that you will see two boxes. One is for post title and the other is for the post body. The post title box is smaller while the box of post body is larger.
4. Enter a desired post title. Enter it into the text box that is present of the top of the post body box.
5. Then write your post. Here two options are given, click on Compose to type your post as you would in a typical text editor. Here different functions are provided e.g. Different fonts and sizes, text color, and the ability to insert links and bricks.
6. If you want to work in HTML mode then click on HTML Button that situated closed to Compose option.
7. After that click on Post Settings. It’s in the upper-right corner of the window. By using this menu, you can enable reader comments, select HTML settings, and post the time and date. Click on Done when you have completed your desired changes.
8. Click on Save. If you want to save your work that you have done so far or if you have completed your work/post then click on Publish button to publish your first post. If you want to see how your post will look like, then click on Preview Button. The preview option will show your post front layout.