Today in this article we will focus on how to get more traffic to a new blog or website. The main purpose of this post is that it is commonly noted that most of the peoples who are new in the field of blogging and started their blogs recently quit their blogging. It is just because that these new bloggers get very low traffic, and a result they are discourages. In these bloggers, those old bloggers are also included that are not getting high traffic, even though they has started their blogging career long time ago and still don’t see any improvement in their traffic.
The question arises here that why they are not getting too much traffic?
The simple answer is, very simple, because these new bloggers don’t follow the recommended tips which are very much necessary and must be followed to get traffic, and especially for new bloggers for their new blog.
Simple methods/ ways to Increase Traffic to A New Blog:
On the internet, you will find that several websites and blogs are providing tips and guides to get more traffic for new blog and website, but the ways that we have provided below will definitely divert more traffic towards your blog and website. Bear in mind that the most important factor, to get more traffic, is NETWORK. A network means interactions with each other’s. The formula is very simple because the more networks you have the more traffic you’ll get, for your new blog or website.
The best way to build a network around your blog is: start interacting with others using
1. Keyword Research Strategy: Keyword Research Strategy is very important, because there are several bloggers that are enjoying high search rankings but the results are good. They get poor search traffic because they ignore important step of getting traffic and that is keyword research strategy. Are you also one of them who are just publishing the new articles? Or do some research on keywords before publishing article on your blog. Keep in mind that including a keyword research strategy into your new content marketing strategy will considerably increase traffic to a new blog or website.
2. Never Forget About SEO
SEO is also too much important and will increase traffic to a new blog or website that you operate. Did you know that most new bloggers, at the start point, don’t care about SEO and say just forget about SEO (Search Engine Optimization). But we totally disagree with this idea and think that these are quite bad words about SEO.
If you are new or old blogger you must have to focus on keywords. You must have to know what keywords I have to use. Similarly keywords density is also very important. You also have to know how much keywords density you should use in your content, to attract and increase traffic to a new blog. Keep in mind that keywords and keywords density will considerably increase your search engine traffic to your blog. =====
It’s extremely important to bring organic (search engine) traffic to your blog. Because it’s free and highly effective!
Make sure that you’re not keyword stuffing your content. It makes your readers hard to digest what you’re saying in your articles.
And do proper keyword analysis before you’re writing the articles. Then embed them into your posts. If you’re a beginner then this is enough! Don’t go beyond, you’ll better understand about SEO when you’re spending more time on blogging.
3. Blog Comments: Another important source to increase traffic to a new blog or website is commenting on top listed blogs and websites. Therefore if you want to increase traffic to a new blog or website, you are required to comment on top blogs. And also try that your comments be included in the first five (5) comments.
If you want to be in the first five commenters, you have to subscribe to their blog or website.
As the new post is published, it will be automatically emailed to your email address. And you will be informed that a new post/article has been published. As a result you will be included to type comments in the first five commenters. Also keep in minds that never spam other blogs by writing one lines. Always try to type comments that are meaningful and have value. If you want to increase traffic to a new blog or website on daily basis we strongly suggest that it is the best way to be successful.
4. Network With Others On Social Media: As the usage of social is increased, it also playing a key role in generating more traffic for websites and blogs. With the help social media you can divert more and more traffic towards your blog by interacting there. Following are the two most popular giant website that billions of users each month.
Facebook: Join in Facebook Groups & promote yourself out there. There are several bloggers who are getting huge traffic from Facebook. Therefore never neglect bringing Facebook traffic to your blog. At the starting point you may find it very boring and difficult but later on when you get to know each other on Facebook, it will becomes very easy for you!
Twitter: As you know that twitter is another big social micro-blogging site. There are a large number of peoples who are most popular in their niche. On twitter peoples are sharing post about politics, technology, blogging, software, personal activities and so on. You have to follow top bloggers in your concerned topic and then follow their followers. When you follow others as a result they will follow back you. We think that it is the easiest, simplest most effective way to increase traffic to a new blog or website. In this way you will be able to increase increasing your targeted twitter followers, related to your niche or field. You can tweet/share you latest post/articles on twitter and when your follower reach to hundred or thousand you can ask your followers to Re-tweet your post.
5. Use Images in Every Article/Post of Your Blog: The use of images in blog or website post play a very important and active role. A research study shows that a blog post without images will get less traffic as compared to blog post that has images, which get 94% more blog traffic. It is very important to add one or more relevant and appealing images to every article on your blog. In this way your traffic will be increased up to considerable level.
6. Social Groups: Social media is a best source, and therefore, playing a pivotal role in diverting more traffic towards a blog or website. For example if you join facebook groups, it can attract a good traffic for your blog and expose it to others. But still most peoples are, unfortunately, unaware of this fact, and therefore, they fails to get positive results because they are using these social groups in a wrong way.
One of the facebook group users telling his story that he increased his blog traffic from Facebook groups by 3,000%. By posting just links in a facebook group you cannot get more traffic; instead of this practice, you have to make sure to use attractive text and images as well in your posts, so that people receive compelling messages. With the help of this technique, peoples will get clear messages and will benefit by reading your article. In the same way, LinkedIn groups are also a very good source generating traffic. If you want to increase traffic to a new blog or website, you have to submit your contents to these linkedin groups, because just sharing your post/articles in these linkedin groups won’t divert you traffic. Instead of just sharing post in these groups, you have to look for the top LinkedIn groups related to your topic, join them and submit your best articles to them so that to increase traffic to a new blog or website.
7. Use Hashtags When Posting Articles On Social Media: You can also increase traffic to a new blog or website by using #hashtags. Keep in mind to always use relevant hashtags when you are promoting your posts on social media. In this way when peoples are searching for content relevant to your field/niche, the hashtags will make your content discoverable. As a result your content will also be shown in the search results and in this way you’ll also benefit. Therefore never forget to use hashtags on social media.
8. Submit Your Blog to Blog & Website Directories: You can also increase traffic to a new blog or website when you submit it to the blog/website directories. When you submit your blog or website to the blog directories it will divert traffic toward your new blog or website. Bear in mind that blog and website directories can still be a better source of generating more traffic. Once your blog or website is listed in blog and website directories, it can also increase traffic to a new blog or website that you own.
9. Video Marketing:
Another best and important source to increase traffic to a new blog or website is to create a two to three (2 – 3) minutes video and add your blog link at the starting point. Once you created your video related to your niche, you have to submit them to YouTube, metacafe and other videos websites. When peoples search for the niche related to your niche, they will find your videos in the search engine results. And when the peoples watch your videos they will be diverted towards your blog or website, as it will be linked to your blog or website or some links will be shown there. Tools to use: Use Screenr to create free videos
10. Publish Slides to Slideshare: You can also increase traffic to a new blog or website by publishing slides to slideshare. It is also another popular sharing site for your slides. Slidesharewell known website and mostly it is commonly known as the sleeping giant of content marketing. The reason for this is simple; over 70 million professionals use Slideshare, and it is one of the 100 most visited websites in the world. The good news is that you can use it to promote your blog.
One of Slideshare users telling her story that she published only 9 presentations on Slideshare, as a result she was able to get 243,000 views to her slides and more that 1,400 clicks to her blog in just 30 days. Now she says that Slideshare became her second big source for referring traffic. Now, that’s one great way to promote a blog!
Now if you want to increase traffic to a new blog or website, you have to create your own Slideshare presentations too. Keep in mind to use fewer words and visually rich images to simply and easily communicate your points to your viewers. As a result more peoples will be diverted to your blog and you will be able to increase traffic to a new blog or website.
11. Spend time on writing detailed articles.
Spend more time on writing high quality killer posts/articles. It is to be clear that one can’t increase traffic to a new blog or website until he/she write quality of post with much efforts. To write high quality content, you have to give more time to your article/post and keep all necessary materials in your mind. If you want to be a successful blogger and increase traffic to a new blog or website, you have to write rich content that are SEO friendly and that differentiate yourself from others.
We agree with it, as we told at the beginning, that it takes time to create good content, but we don’t means and never told that you should spend whole time on creating only a normal or an average 600 words article. We mean that you should spend time to write high quality and great content for your blog or website.
If you are a full time blogger, you have to write a post in more details that ranges from 1000 or 1500+ words. But if you’re a part time blogger like me, you are needed to write detailed articles once, twice or thrice in a month. In this way you will increase traffic to a new blog or website. As a result you will grab others attention, and you can show your blogging expertise to your readers. To remain active and survive, in the blogosphere, it very important for every blogger to write killer posts for their blog or website. This will result bringing high quality traffic from other sites or search engines and will increase traffic to a new blog or website that you own.
12. Translate Your Blog Articles into Other Languages: If you want to increase traffic to a new blog or website, it is necessary that your blog should be viewed and read everywhere in the world. For this purpose you have to translate your blog into other languages so that more peoples view your blog post. We think that it is an effective method to increase traffic to a new blog or website. This is really the most trusted method because when your blog or website is translated into other languages it will start to rank in the country-specific search engines of the languages you translate into. If you also want to translate your blog into other languages and increase traffic to a new blog or website, you have to install translating plugins, like Transposh into your blog.
13. Rewrite Your Old Articles and Post them on Article Directories: Re-writing your old articles and posting them in article directories is another method and also a best source for generating more traffic for your blog. Keep noticed that by using this method you can rewrite some of your articles in a few minutes and then distribute them to article directories. In this method you can add links to your blog, as a result your blog readers will be engaged more in other posts of your blog.
In more summarized and short words focus on using keywords, SEO tools, building a network by blog commenting, writing great stuff and social media networking, use social groups, use hashtags, Re-write old articles and other above given above. Similarly always try to Re-tweet and promote your fellow bloggers before asking them to promote your content. This can make others to promote your content sooner or later and you will have high chances of getting their attention if they find it useful.
If you like this article doesn’t forget to share it and also type a few words in the comments section.